[kde-linux] kde4 : Standard kde application menu with a click on the background screen

Pablo Sanchez pablo at blueoakdb.com
Sun Jan 4 13:05:52 UTC 2009

On Sunday 04 January 2009 at 7:14 am, Anne Wilson penned
about "Re: [kde-linux] kde4 : Standard kde application menu with a click on the background screen"

> So have you filed a bug/wish?  If you don't, there's no way they
> will know that you value it.

Good point Anne.

In my defense (<g>), when I initially asked the question, I wanted to
ensure I wasn't missing something obvious.  Now I know I didn't.

I'm opening a bugzilla account now (greylisting in effect) and I'll
research the bugs/wishes to see if there's an already open request.  I
can't imagine I'm the first to request this feature.

Once I have a bug number, I'll post it back to the list.  The more
people who favor this request, the greater the likelihood we'll get
some attention-cycles.

Cheers,
--
Pablo Sanchez - Blueoak Database Engineering, Inc
Ph:    819.459.1926      Fax:   760.860.5225 (US)