[kde-linux] kde4 : Standard kde application menu with a click on the background screen

Pablo Sanchez pablo at blueoakdb.com
Sat Jan 3 21:16:02 UTC 2009

On Saturday 03 January 2009 at 4:09 pm, christophe penned
about "[kde-linux] kde4 : Standard kde application menu with a click on the background screen"

> Simple question.
> I've trying kde4 with kubuntu, mandriva and opensuse and i can't
> find back this essential feature :  the ability to have the standard
> kde application menu appearing next to the mouse pointer, like a
> context menu, with a simple click on the background menu.

Hi Christophe,

I asked this same question a few weeks back.  Unfortunately no one
answered and I think it's a question many people ask.

At the moment, the fact the above feature appears to not be in KDE 4.1
has stopped me from upgrading from KDE 3.5

Cheers,
--
Pablo Sanchez - Blueoak Database Engineering, Inc
Ph:    819.459.1926      Fax:   760.860.5225 (US)