[kde-linux] akregator & firefox

Anne Wilson cannewilson at googlemail.com
Fri Feb 27 11:04:37 UTC 2009

On Friday 27 February 2009 08:32, Kevin Krammer wrote:
> On Thursday 26 February 2009, paul s wrote:
> > thank you Kevin!
>
> You're welcome :)
>
> > great explanation too, i really appreciate you taking the time to step
> > through the process... going through it in the terminal i was able to
> > understand what was available for each process that is running...
> > fantastic!
>
> Thanks!
> I should probably document that somewhere, KDE TechBase or UserBase maybe.

It's more technical than envisaged for UserBase, Kevin.  My take would be to
put it onto TechBase, then link it from UserBase so that users that are happy
to do this can find it.  How about a link in a new Hints and Tips section on
http://userbase.kde.org/Akregator ?  Your choice, of course.  If you prefer
it to be on UserBase, make a link to and Advanced Settings page or similar
from the Akregator page.