[kde-linux] KDE 4.2 ROCKS !

Anne Wilson cannewilson at googlemail.com
Wed Feb 18 12:30:17 UTC 2009

On Monday 16 February 2009 23:16:58 James Richard Tyrer wrote:
> OK, this may work for a printer if you have CUPS installed, but the
> physical printer defaults aren't the correct default for printing to a PDF.

James, you seem dead set on doing things the hard way.  To summarize what has
gone so far -

Set up CUPS with ALL your default settings.
Use the new print configuration to handle job settings - anything that differs
from default.  Naturally this resets after the job.

If you insist on doing it another way, I'm sorry but there's no more we can
do.  This method does work, as many people here will attest.