[kde-linux] ungroup panel plasma KDE4

Boyd Stephen Smith Jr. bss at iguanasuicide.net
Tue Feb 17 17:59:33 UTC 2009

On Tuesday 17 February 2009 09:09:53 Mathieu Kretchner wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> How could I ungroup applications in my plasma panel ?

Right-click the group and choose "Expand this group".

To avoid grouping altogether or make it happen less often, right click an
empty area of the task manager and choose "Task Manager Settings...".

If you can't/won't make empty space on the task manager, unlock your
widgets, click the panel cashew, then right-click anywhere on the task
manager (even an application/group) and choose "Task Manager Settings...".
bss at iguanasuicide.net            	((_/)o o(\_))