[kde-linux] Kpdf degraded.

John Culleton john at wexfordpress.com
Tue Feb 17 15:12:09 UTC 2009

In previous versions of kpdf there was a handy update
feature, useful for people who are using TeX. When TeX was
run and the underlying pdf file changed, the image in kpdf
automatically updated to reflect the updated pdf. Now it no
longer offers that feature.  I am currently using Slackware
Linux 12.2, kpdf 0.5.10, kde 3.5.10.

Can a load in an earlier kpdf from my old Slack 12.0
partition on my old computer and have it work with kde
3.5.10? This single feature is why I have used kpdf instead
of Acrobat Reader.

John Culleton