[kde-linux] "Aja"-Theme for KDE4

Max K. overlord_3d at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 17 11:33:11 UTC 2009

Hi,

I don't want to hijack a thread, as I already was accused of, so sorry if someone thinks I do ;)

In case of KDE4, I behave a bit like a nostalgic, so that I want it to look like KDE3. After some trying, I found out that the Aja (or was it Aya? ;-) theme mostly looks like KDE3. For some reasons, I would like to change it globally, not only in my account. Is there a way to make it a default theme by changing some configs in /etc/kde/ or anywhere like that?

Thanks,

Max