[kde-linux] KDE 4.2 ROCKS !

Dale rdalek1967 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 17 10:45:46 UTC 2009

Kevin Kempter wrote:
> Hi all;
>
> Just had to throw out my thoughts - KDE 4.2 is awesome !!
> Hats off to the KDE dev team and everyone who made 4.2 a reality.

Well, I'm a Gentoo user with no M$ junk at all.  I installed KDE 4.2 and
I have to say there is a LOT that I like about it.  I don't like a few
things that are minor but important to me.  While it is neat looking and
I look forward to the new things that are coming, it's just not quite
ready for me.  Going to remove for a little while longer.

It's off to a great start tho.

Dale

:-)  :-)

P. S.  I need me a new rig with 4 dual core CPUs, about 16Gbs of ram and
super fast drives.  lol