[kde-linux] KDE 4.2 ROCKS !

Esben Mose Hansen kde at mosehansen.dk
Mon Feb 16 09:52:51 UTC 2009

On Monday 16 February 2009 09:34:08 James Richard Tyrer wrote:
> >> Have you tried to remove the battery monitor from the panel?
> >
> > Why would I?
>
> Well, you might not have a laptop.  But, if things are configurable,
> they should work, or at least not cause a crash.

I tried to remove and re-add the battery widget with no trouble. As for
printing, I haven't noticed any problems, but then, I am hardly an advanced
printing users. I never mess with margins, paper sizes and whatnot.
Personally, I would expect stuff like this not to be saved, since every print
job is different, but what do I know :)

--
kind regards, Esben