[kde-linux] Get kde theme for offline ubuntu 9.10

Boyd Stephen Smith Jr. bss at iguanasuicide.net
Thu Dec 31 22:45:38 UTC 2009

In <b58e3e8e0912301820v7dee5a43s1297f4f4e7b8a7b0 at mail.gmail.com>, Chathurangu
Bandara Udagama wrote:
>If u recive this mail morethan onetime im sorry. I don't have an
>internet connection. So i downloading ubuntu 9.10 packages using
>keryxproject. So i want know what are the KDE themes "Apt-get line"
>because "keryxproject " want Apt-get line. If there is another way for
>download KDE Theme
>for ubuntu 9.10 tell me but i can connect internet using "windows
>install pc". I'm not familier to linux, so give
>Please give me very detail answer.favarable reply.

The themes shipped with KDE should be in a "kdeartwork" package.  Something
like (apt-get kdeartwork) would install them using apt-get, but they are
probably included in the items you've already installed.  I don't think any
other KDE Themes are currently packaged for Ubuntu or Debian.
bss at iguanasuicide.net                   ((_/)o o(\_))