[kde-linux] Get kde theme for offline ubuntu 9.10

Chathurangu Bandara Udagama cudagama at gmail.com
Thu Dec 31 02:20:02 UTC 2009

If u recive this mail morethan onetime im sorry. I don't have an
internet connection. So i downloading ubuntu 9.10 packages using
keryxproject. So i want know what are the KDE themes "Apt-get line"
because "keryxproject " want Apt-get line. If there is another way for
download KDE Theme
for ubuntu 9.10 tell me but i can connect internet using "windows
install pc". I'm not familier to linux, so give
Please give me very detail answer.favarable reply.
Thank You very Much!

Thank You very Much!