[kde-linux] kmail - turn off html?

Pablo Sanchez pablo at blueoakdb.com
Thu Dec 31 16:53:30 UTC 2009

[ Comments below, in line ]

On Thursday 31 December 2009 at 10:28 am, JJ Murphy penned
about "Re: [kde-linux] kmail - turn off html?"

> [ snipped ]

I have kmail configured so any HTML sent to me, I have to click to see
any links embedded.  Personally, I think that's the best thing to do.

Further, when I respond to an HTML message, kmail once again (saves
the day?!) converts it to text.

I'm on other lists and there, when someone posts in HTML, a `kind'
person will point out that text should be used.  How else is someone
to learn?

Cheers,
--
Pablo Sanchez - Blueoak Database Engineering, Inc
Ph:    819.459.1926      Fax:   760.860.5225 (US)