[kde-linux] Unpopulated Control-Center window

Esben Mose Hansen kde at mosehansen.dk
Wed Dec 2 12:57:04 UTC 2009

On Wednesday 02 December 2009 10:18:16 david wrote:
> > Change for the sake of change and novelty. Even Microsoft tries to
> > maintain consistency.
>
> "Change for the sake of change is the motto of the cancer cell." -
> Edward Abbey

I suppose you eat the same meal every day? ;) (And the bit about cancer cells
is wrong.. cancer cells doesn't change any more than any other cell, they just
reproduce unchecked).

It is one of the sad facts of life that a change, no matter how good or
beneficial, will be perceived as detrimental to a surprisingly large number of
people.

--
kind regards, Esben