[kde-linux] Debian 5.0, KDE: getting konqueror to open links from kmail in the background (and not interfere with other behaviors)

Boyd Stephen Smith Jr. bss at iguanasuicide.net
Mon Apr 6 18:34:57 UTC 2009

In <200904061907.43754.cannewilson at googlemail.com>, Anne Wilson wrote:
> It is usually recommended that you file  bug report with your
> distro.  They check whether it is a package issue, and either pass it
> upstream to kde if they think appropriate or ask you to file a bug
> upstream.

Unless you use openSUSE.  They don't feel they have the person power to triage
all the KDE bugs, so they would prefer you determine if it is openSUSE
specific yourself (presumably, by using a different distribution[1]) and then
file the bug in the correct place.
bss at iguanasuicide.net                   ((_/)o o(\_))

[1] I recommend you just keep using that other distribution until openSUSE
returns to a sane bug reporting structure.