[kde-linux] KDE Low disk space warnings

Sylviane et Perry White spwhite at freesurf.ch
Thu Sep 25 16:02:32 UTC 2008

On Thursday 25 September 2008 05:49, Murray Trainer wrote:
> We are using KDE 3.5.5. When the disk space on /home is less than 4% all
> kde users get a warning. Does anyone know if that can be changed or
> disabled?
Sorry, I don't know,
but I'm afraid you are asking for trouble.

Even if you made certain (how?) that the partition would never be 100% full I
have a feeling that there is a penalty associated with your disk usage, and a
real danger if you cross the border.
Perhaps some more knowlegable person here can provide additional details.

I would definitively either remove stuff from this partition or enlarge it.

Greetings		Perry
--
BOFH excuse #142: new guy cross-connected phone lines with ac power bus