[kde-linux] Konsole session saving

ANOOP anoop.chargotra at gmail.com
Thu Sep 11 11:28:15 UTC 2008

Hi Anne,

On Thu, Sep 11, 2008 at 4:09 PM, Anne Wilson <cannewilson at googlemail.com> wrote:
> On Thursday 11 September 2008 09:20:39 ANOOP wrote:
>> Hi All,
>>           Can someone tell me how to save Konsole sessions. I am using
>> KDE-4.1. I use to save sessions in KDE-3.5 using profiles. But I am
>> not able to do that in KDE-4.1.
>>
> I don't have 4.1 on this laptop, but in 4.0.4, under the Scrollback menu,
> there is Save Output.  Is that what you need?
I generally open one Konsole window with 10-15 tabs. I want to save
that session across the reboots. So that on next reboot it opens
automatically.  I use to do similar thing in KDE-3.5 with
# konsole --profile <name>
Konsole in KDE-3.5 use to have option to save the profile with <name>.
Here in KDE-4.1, I am able to see some profile settings, but doesn't
seems to work as it use to work in KDE-3.5.

Thanks,
Anoop