[kde-linux] Lost main launch panel/menu and don't know how to get it back

Andreas Demmer mail at andreas-demmer.de
Mon Sep 8 05:55:36 UTC 2008

Mike Miller schrieb am Montag 08 September 2008:
> Any ideass, because I really don't want to re-install???

Right-click the desktop and unlock the plasmoids. Then right-click the desktop
again and add a plasmoid to the desktop, choose "control bar". There you are!
:-)

Now right click the control bar to add the plasmoids to it that you need, most
probably "workspace switcher", "taskbar" and "K-menu" at least (I have a
german KDE, so the actual english translation may be slightly diffrent to my
translated terms given here).

Tell me, if it worked for you.

Greets,
Andreas