[kde-linux] One keyboard, multiple Linux/Windows machines.

Erbureth Erbureth at seznam.cz
Wed Sep 3 14:36:21 UTC 2008

Well, I have tried Krdc to see, if I can find some workaround, but only thing avalible
is using the "send special key" button, which you are probably trying to avoid.

As for the documentation, there is some in KDE Help Center, so i would recommend
searching in there.

And there are always other options, such as using other VNC client for Linux, I think,
there is even the native one.

Erbureth