[kde-linux] One keyboard, multiple Linux/Windows machines.

Óscar Fuentes ofv at wanadoo
Tue Sep 2 11:27:01 UTC 2008

Dominik Schulz <lkml at ds.gauner.org> writes:

> Am Montag, 1. September 2008 20:12:14 schrieb Óscar Fuentes:
>
>> I wonder if there exists something similar for Linux/KDE, so I can type
>> on all machines with a single keyboard. `synergy' (
>> http://synergy2.sourceforge.net/ ) would be perfect, but it is very
>> buggy.
>
> I've been using synergy for a long time to combine Linux and Windows
> XP and it only crashed once or twice, so I think its pretty stable. So
> that sounds strange to me ...

No crashes, but stuck modifier keys is the problem, plus difficulties
with international chars. Maybe it is related to my setup (a mix of
spanish and US keyboards).

Take a look at synergy's bug database. There is plenty of that stuff.

--
Oscar