[kde-linux] help

david gnome at hawaii.rr.com
Mon Sep 1 00:29:36 UTC 2008

Gaffer. wrote:
> Hi David,
>
> On Sunday 31 August 2008 12:27, david wrote:
>> Gaffer. wrote:
>>> Hi Guys,

>>> I'm of the same opinion !  Though his post does come across as a
>>> troll !
>> Nah, just a great and climactic scream of frustration. I think a
>> troll would have proceeded to detail just how crappy "linux ubuntu"
>> was that he must get it off his computer ...
>
> I agree !  But then again I wouldn't want ubunto either !   ;-)

Since I consider the Linux GUI that shares my email ID an insult to the
name, I don't touch Ubuntu either. And silly little things like calling
the process of "installing" software (which even silly Windows users are
familiar with) "emerging" ... Anyway, the only divinely-inspired Linux
GUI is Fluxbox. ;-)

--
David
gnome at hawaii.rr.com