[kde-linux] kde4 mouse problem

Gowtham M gowthamgowtham at gmail.com
Mon Oct 6 03:35:15 UTC 2008

I remember facing a similar problem with my mouse's cursor. Although, In my
case, I could see the cursor on screen but mouse movements did not actually
move the cursor on screen.

One way to get the mouse back working again was switch to a console from the
GUI and switch back to the GUI. When your keyboard is working, try
CTRL-ALT-F3. You will get a text console. Next press CTRL-ALT-F7 and see if
this helps to solve your problem.

Gowtham