[kde-linux] knetworkmanager stopped working

Pio Martinez guacalon at gmail.com
Thu Oct 2 07:43:52 UTC 2008

Hi Anton and the rest,

I run opensuse 11.0  with kde 4.1.2 and NetworkManager (without the k),
version 0.7.0.r3685-7.2-i586 in my old and only dell laptop and I have
the same problem you have, exactly as you described. I don't remember if
I have done the same you did (pressing and holding down the off bottom
10 secs), but I probably did. Maybe it is a bug. When I have a problem
with kde and opensuse I usually wait some days or weeks until someone
somewhere (those anonymous code heroes) fix a line of code which usually
happens, sooner or later. Maybe we gotta let the code fixers know that
there is this broken line down there.

Saludos

Pio