[kde-linux] konqueror:main and location toolbars no more on the same line

Max K. overlord_3d at hotmail.com
Tue May 13 11:06:18 UTC 2008

From: heavytull at hotmail.com
To: kde-linux at kde.org
Date: Mon, 12 May 2008 19:14:33 +0000
Subject: [kde-linux] konqueror:main and location toolbars no more on the	same line

I was used to have the main and location toolbars on the same line in konqueror. but i don't know why they suddendly stopped being on the same line.

even    after an upgrade of kde froom 3.5.7 to 3.5.9 they remain on the same line.

I would say, just grab the Konqueror toolbar with the mouse (on the left of the bar, there's a symbol looking like || - that's where you have to grab, and move it everywhere you want...

there are often problems like that in KDE.

my KDEwallet is not loaded anymore when i check my mails in kmail since kmail crashed once.

KDEwallet seems to work ok. It is well loaded when i want to connect online with Kopete.

Does Kwallet have a lockfile? Something like kwallet.lock? If yes, try to remove it.

Greetings