[kde-linux] konqueror:main and location toolbars no more on the same line

Jethro Tull heavytull at hotmail.com
Mon May 12 19:14:33 UTC 2008

I was used to have the main and location toolbars on the same line in konqueror. but i don't know why they suddendly stopped being on the same line.

even    after an upgrade of kde froom 3.5.7 to 3.5.9 they remain on the same line.

there are often problems like that in KDE.

my KDEwallet is not loaded anymore when i check my mails in kmail since kmail crashed once.

KDEwallet seems to work ok. It is well loaded when i want to connect online with Kopete.