[kde-linux] KDE 4.0.3 "Unable to load library" problem

Tony Bloomfield tonyb.lx at btinternet.com
Tue May 13 08:47:20 UTC 2008

> It was in cmakekdeall script, but as it was not in build instructions
> and I was editing that script to my use (4.0.3 release tarballs), i deleted
> that line. So you say, that is probably a problem. But since there is no
> kde-support module in official release, which one should I use?
> The one in svn trunk or rather version from branch/kdesupport/3.5 ?

Actually I think we've got cross-threaded here, and I think it's my fault,
sorry.

JRT mentioned that instructions for TRUNK differed from 4.0.3, so I asked what
the difference was, since I'm trying to build from TRUNK. I should have
opened another thread, rather than replying to this one.

To recap, I think the TRUNK version of kdesupport must be built if you are
building TRUNK. I don't know that kdesupport is required for 4.0.3.

Apologies for the confusion.

--

Cheers,
TonyB