[kde-linux] Cannot access certain site

Sorin Schwimmer sxn02 at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 25 16:17:19 UTC 2008

Hi All,

My machine is still working to fix the problem
described here:
http://lists.kde.org/?l=kde-linux&m=120605290007266&w=2

The problem is now a Gentoo problem.

Meanwhile, I have to do my daily routine. In trying to
do so, I found a website that I cannot access
(although I could before switching to KDE 3.5.8).

The website is this
one:https://www.txn.banking.pcfinancial.ca/a/authentication/preSignOn.ams?referid=loginBox_banking_go
It is my bank's site.

Their server is up and running, as I can go there with
a Firefox on a Windows box.

I tried to change browser ID in Konqui, all the
choices, one by one, and nothing helped.

For now, I loaded a PuppyLinux from a CD and paid the
bills that I had to pay, but I'd like to use my shiny
new KDE and its Konqueror to accomplish this.

Any idea is welcomed.

Thanks,
SxN