[kde-linux] Kmenu moved-SOLVED !

Paul Cartwright paul_tbot at pcartwright.com
Sat Mar 15 12:01:49 UTC 2008

On Sat March 15 2008, Colin J Thomson wrote:
> OK, this is correct using the "add widget" but....
>
> As I wrote you must "drag" the widget from the add widget d/box to where
> you want it in the Panel, do not use the "add widget" option or double
> click it.

I didn't quite make the connection between adding a widget, but dragging it
BEFORE you click add.. BINGO! but you can't drag it all the way to the left,
the add-widget icon is there and it won't drag, but you just drag it a little
to the right of that and it placed it all the way to the left side of my
screen!

thanks!!!

> http://techbase.kde.org/index.php?title=Projects/Plasma/FAQ

thanks for the link!