[kde-linux] Using ctrl-alt-F# keys crashes KDE and X.

Phillip Pi ant at zimage.com
Tue Mar 11 02:05:17 UTC 2008

> > No one knows or any ideas? :( Maybe I am posting in the wrong mailing
> > list?
>
> I'm stumped.  The fact it works fine from one desktop but not others is
> really weird.  I'm not sure why the desktop would matter when switching
> either.
>
> There are people here but I have no clue why this is happening.  No clue
> at all.

Is there a way to debug this into more details? Any tools to use? I
don't think strace would work here?

I also tried recompiling a binary NVIDIA driver (the newest non-beta
one) and removing the shortcut keys for pager/virtual desktops. Still
crashes. :(
--
"I've been on some fairways that are as good as the greens we putted on
back then. We had crab grass. I remember one green where I putted
   \ _ /                 E-mail: philpi at earthlink.net or ant at zimage.com
    ( )