[kde-linux] Kmail composer bug?

Stuart Norman cyrwyn at wildblue.net
Sun Jun 22 15:21:54 UTC 2008

If I check "Insert signatures above quoted text" in settings - Composer, the
signature is correctly placed above the quoted text, but the cursor is placed
somewhere down in the middle of the quoted text without rhyme or reason. This
is running KDE 3.5.9 with kmail 1.9.9 on  fully updated PSLOS-2007. I don't
see anything about cursor placement in kmailrc. It used to place the cursor
in the proper place to begin a reply. Has anyone else seen this?

--
This message has traveled almost the distance to the moon!

Stuart Norman
cyrwyn at wildblue.net
Registered Linux user 239714
Censorship is the ultimate obscenity.