[kde-linux] Problems with Kaffeine

chrs 08 cpeter1 at gmx.at
Sun Jun 8 09:14:42 UTC 2008

I had the same problem on kubuntu hardy amd64.
In the Kaffeine menu go to Settings -> xine Engine Parameters -> media and
set dvd.device to /dev/dvd1 instead of /dev/dvd.
For some reason the dvd device in /dev is called dvd1 now in kubuntu 8.04.
After that I could play the dvds without the error message about missing
libdvdcss.

Chris