[kde-linux] k3b verify problem

Rex Dieter rdieter at math.unl.edu
Thu Jul 31 13:31:39 UTC 2008

Anne Wilson wrote:

> Is there a problem with k3b in 2008.1?  I've just installed Mandriva on my
> daughter's laptop and confidently told her to burn with k3b.  She burned
> one,
> the disc ejected, but didn't retract and the verify stuck there.

See also:
http://bugs.kde.org/151816
http://bugs.kde.org/156684

fedora currently reverts the change that introduced this behavior (#151816),
and I'm currently testing the patch propsed in #156684.

For "No tracks to verify found" failures, some background here:
http://bugzilla.redhat.com/440343
(a kernel change seems to have induced that problem)

-- Rex