[kde-linux] Konqueror file browser

Anne Wilson cannewilson at googlemail.com
Mon Jul 14 12:56:23 UTC 2008

On Monday 14 July 2008 13:41:40 Dale wrote:
> True, it is not a big deal.  It would be easier if he only had to copy
> one file over instead of sorting through all the rest.  There is a
> config directory but I couldn't find anything in it about what opens
> what.

Most of them are fairly obvious from their names.  In fact when I had a
problem I found that I only needed to copy a few over.  Many things were just
being used with defaults.  I think most people would find the same - a few
things that really matter and a lot that don't.

> I think I saw it a while back but was actually looking for
> something else at the time.  Figures.

:-)  It generally happens that way