[kde-linux] Fwd: Users guide to KDE?

Anne Wilson cannewilson at googlemail.com
Sun Jul 6 12:26:49 UTC 2008

On Sunday 06 July 2008 12:06:08 Anne Wilson wrote:
> I have seen the Dolphin file manager. I hated it within minutes and have
> seen nothing to change my opinion of it.

You know, my immediate reaction was exactly the same.  Now that I've used it
for a while I don't dislike it at all.  In fact I can't remember when I last
used konqueror as a file manager.

I'm sad that Split Window only allows me two panes, but maybe that will change
as it develops.  Other than that, I don't have any gripes at all.