[kde-linux] Users guide to KDE?

david gnome at hawaii.rr.com
Fri Jul 4 07:08:05 UTC 2008

Kevin Krammer wrote:

> Would be interesting to know what keeps people with writing skills from
> becoming interested in contributing, for example if there is anything the
> project could do to be more attractive.

I spent 15 years as a technical writer, writing end user documentation,
developing training classes and training materials. Like everyone else,
I have bills to pay. Writing good end user documentation in any form
takes a lot of time, and nobody seems to be paying writers for any
contributions.

--
David
gnome at hawaii.rr.com