[kde-linux] Users guide to KDE?

david gnome at hawaii.rr.com
Fri Jul 4 06:57:45 UTC 2008

Kevin M Coonan MD wrote:
> On Thursday 03 July 2008 13:43:44 Gaffer. wrote:
>> For now I will stay with
>> 3.5.5
>
> There are a lot of bug fixes and some signficant improvements since 3.5.5.  3.5.9 is probably where you want to upgrade to.

3.5.9 works fine here. Left 3.5.5 behind quite a while ago and never
looked back.

I think the KDE developers should have first (1) moved existing the KDE3
series to QT4 and made that stable then (2) done the work for the new UI
and fancy video effects stuff. Trying to do both at once was a mistake,
IMHO.

--
David
gnome at hawaii.rr.com