[kde-linux] Users guide to KDE?

Gaffer. derrick_s at tesco.net
Thu Jul 3 21:59:43 UTC 2008

Hi Kevin,

On Thursday 03 July 2008 21:36, Kevin M Coonan MD wrote:
> On Thursday 03 July 2008 13:43:44 Gaffer. wrote:
> > For now I will stay with
> > 3.5.5
>
> There are a lot of bug fixes and some signficant improvements since
> 3.5.5.  3.5.9 is probably where you want to upgrade to.
>
> Kevin

Thanks for the info.  I'm running Open SuSE 10.2 on this box and 10.3
on the other.  The one in the corner has 11.0 on it and it can stay
there until 11.1 comes out !   I much prefer 10.2 at the moment.

As far as updates are concerned this machine has been saying "No
Updates Available"  for several months now.

--
Best Regards:
             Derrick.