[kde-linux] Users guide to KDE?

Anne Wilson cannewilson at googlemail.com
Fri Jul 4 06:19:20 UTC 2008

On Thursday 03 July 2008 22:36:07 Kevin M Coonan MD wrote:
> It was my experience with that documentation that led me to post my first
> message.
>
> KDE is a very user friendly UI (except for the broken parts of KMail*), the
> documentation is NOT.

One problem you bring up is the interaction of other programs with kde.  That
isn't really something that should be in a kde manual, which, after all, is
about using kde apps.  There are, in fact, docs on the Internet addressing
issues like this.  What is needed is an easy place to find links to those
docs.

It's the easiest thing in the world to write at length about what others
should do.  What's needed is the willingness to join a team to write things
up.