[kde-linux] Cryptography in KDE 3.58/Kubuntu 7.10

Rosalind Mitchell swimbarrow at googlemail.com
Fri Jan 25 10:25:23 UTC 2008

On Friday 25 January 2008 10:08:24 Anne Wilson wrote:
> Hi, Rosie.  FYI, this one came in with
>
> Message was signed on 24/01/2008 23:28 with unknown key 0x87E4E875F91AD392.
> The validity of the signature cannot be verified.

And as a perfect illustration, yours came in with

Message was signed by cannewilson at tiscali.co.uk (Key ID: 0x8FDDDFCA1E1C9C17).
Warning: The signature is bad.

It's not a big deal with the mailing lists, it just fristrates me when
something happens that I don't understand.

Thanks anyway.

Rosie

--
Currently Reading ATKINSON, KATE: One Good Turn
The Book of Enitharmon: http://swanofkennet.livejournal.com