[kde-linux] Possibility of problems when copying files over?

Anne Wilson cannewilson at googlemail.com
Fri Jan 25 10:11:20 UTC 2008

On Friday 25 January 2008 09:25:35 david wrote:
> I would say "fixing stuff". REFINING existing stuff still has some
> programming status to it. But the quality control I was thinking of was
> more package maintainance than programming work.

There is also the law of diminishing returns.  Developing a new application
may be a better solution than trying to 'fix' something that has grown over
years, especially if the original developers are no longer involved.

We all want improvement but hate change.  Sometimes the two requirements are
incompatible.