[kde-linux] Cryptography in KDE 3.58/Kubuntu 7.10

Rosalind Mitchell swimbarrow at googlemail.com
Thu Jan 24 23:28:43 UTC 2008

I'm using KGpg to digitally sign my outgoing messages (as to this list) and to
interpret the signatures of other posters.

Postings from some users with digital sigs come back correctly, framed in
green in KMail.  Others, including my own and I *know* I have signed it
correctly, come back framed in read and tagged "Invalid Signature".

I've seen it suggested that the Invalid Signature happens because the mailing
list changes the content of the message, but I don't think this can be the
cause because it's simply not consistent.

Does anybody have any suggestions why this is happening?

Rosie

--
Currently Reading ATKINSON, KATE: One Good Turn
The Book of Enitharmon: http://swanofkennet.livejournal.com