[kde-linux] State of Konqueror: my 2 cents

Richard cms0009 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 21 17:27:59 UTC 2008

On Sunday 20 January 2008 3:51:46 am Anne Wilson wrote:
> I don't really care about the sites that over-use eye-candy, but sites
> where I need to make a payment and the vendor's system doesn't work
> properly with konqueror are a real problem.

I total agree, had to do allot of fangling with konqueror to use it,
with my bank (online payments).. Firefox, just drop right in.<sad>

SO, yes, I've must run two browsers, but....thinking of shutdown konqueror,
as a web browser, and just use it for everything else... and Firefox,
would be my main browser.

Until, they fix konqueror...

Richard