[kde-linux] I can't go into administrator mode to change KDM theme.

ZeuZ NetRAPTOR zeuz_netraptor at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 24 21:27:38 UTC 2008

Well hello, I'm using Debian Lenny, I came form stable ETCH with the same problem...
My PCs architecture is AMD64, though it's a Pentium D clocked at 3.66ghz
My card is a nVidia GeForce 7300gt, and I'm using the propietary drivers instead of the free ones because I was having troubles...
Now the problem is that when I go to KDe control center, and then to the KDM, I click to get to administrator mode, and it just freezes telling me "Loading" and after a while, it closes itself... KDM is installed, I double checked it and reinstalled it just in case.
My KDE version is: 3.5.8
I've been told that it's a testing specific bug, and that upgrading to unstable package of kdebase will do the trick, though I'm not really sure...  What can I do?

Debian Style
-.ZeuZ.-