[kde-linux] KDE 4.x - possible to customize mouse menus as with KDE 3.x?

Pablo Sanchez pablo at blueoakdb.com
Wed Dec 17 20:12:24 UTC 2008

Hi,

I've search on the web but I haven't found whether it's yet possible
to configure KDE 4.x (say latest) mouse menu over the desktop.

With KDE 3.x, I have several common applications bound to my
right-mouse button.  When I mouse over to my desktop, I have access to
it.

Does KDE 4.x have this ability yet?  I spent some time fiddling with
KDE 4.x last night but couldn't find a way.

Please advise.

Cheers,
--
Pablo Sanchez - Blueoak Database Engineering, Inc
Ph:    819.459.1926      Fax:   760.860.5225 (US)