[kde-linux] panel location kde 4.1.3

Werner Joss werner at hoernerfranzracing.de
Sun Dec 14 14:04:08 UTC 2008

hello,
I'm just trying to figure out how to get the panel again to the bottom of the
screen - I somehow lost it completely, and new panels insist on location at he
top of the screen (ideally, I would like the panel arranged vertically at the
left side as I had it in kde 3.5.x, but this seems to be totally impossible).
and yes, I know the 'cashew', which allows for some awkward configurations,
like these sliders, as well as totally useless width adaptions, but _NOT_ any
location settings.

werner