[kde-linux] KBlogger 0.6 doesn't set timestamp

Rosalind Mitchell rcm at swimbarrow.co.uk
Mon Apr 28 10:35:54 UTC 2008

I've been evaluating kblogger for updating my two Wordpress blogs (see sig),
using Kubuntu Hardy and KDE 3,  but it has been found seriously wanting
because it apparently fails to set the timestamp on posts, even after using
the Edit Timestamp function.  The timestamp appears accurate in the kblogger
console but does not transmit to the blog.

Since I can't believe that the application would be released with such a
blatant fault generally, I can only assume that it must be something to do
with the particular setup I have.  Does anybody else have a similar
experience?

I note that there is another kblogger application for KDE4.  Is this a signal
to move over to KDE4, even though I haven't been wild about what I've seen of
it?

Rosie

--
Currently reading: The Hours by Michael Cunningham
Enitharmon's Cave: http://enitharmon.wordpress.com