[kde-linux] kate "Documents" tool view

Francisco Borges francisco.borges at gmail.com
Wed Apr 9 15:26:42 UTC 2008

On Wed, Apr 9, 2008 at 3:37 PM, Lisi Reisz <lisi.reisz at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Wednesday 09 April 2008 14:23:18 Francisco Borges wrote:
>  > How can I start Kate without having the "Documents" tool expanded?
>
>  On my system, (Debian Lenny):
>  Alt-F2  ->  kate  ->  enter

Hello Lisi,

Thanks for your answer.

Perhaps my system sucks, or I didn't explain myself very well (I had
the impression, you were talking about how to get kate running, which
is not surprising given my email ambiguity).

On Kubuntu that also starts kate, but it still has the "Documents"
tool expanded.

Note that when I say `"Documents" tool expanded` I am not talking
about how to get kate running, but about this panel on the left side
of kate that is always displayed when I start it. This is apparently
called "Documents" tool, and shows all the open files being edited in
kate.

Could you please confirm if you have or not that view expanded inside
Kate when you start it?

Cheers,
--
Francisco