[kde-linux] KNotes and Pager

Hal Vaughan hal at thresholddigital.com
Mon Sep 3 06:06:44 UTC 2007

I've found one thing that irritates the heck out of me in KNotes.
Usually I don't get miffed about these kinds of things, but when I open
a note in KNotes, it opens on the virtual desktop it was created on.
Since I use KNotes for general note taking, I'd like it to open notes
on the desktop I'm currently using or on all of them.

For now I have a work around by specifying that my notes appear on all
desktops.  Sometimes I forget this, then I'm working on something and
pick a note and I'm suddenly on another desktop and lose my train of
thought.

Is there a way to configure KNotes to open a note on the current
desktop?  Or even to say to open all notes on all desktops?  There
isn't anything in the settings to specify it.

Thanks!

Hal