[kde-linux] Dynamicaly managing thumbnails

Thierry de Coulon tcoulon at decoulon.ch
Tue Oct 23 08:03:35 UTC 2007

Hello all,

I have just changed my system, and while moving my files and creating a backup
of my old "home" I have just noticed that the .thumbnails directory was over
300 MB big.

I do like thumbnails (and I let even big pictures have thumbnails), but I
think it would be good if there was a way to clean old thumbnails, say older
than two weeks, so that they don't just use space for nothing.

I guess a script and a cron job could do this, but I wondered if anything was
integrated in KDE?

Regards,

Thierry