[kde-linux] POP Filters

Gaffer. derrick_s at tesco.net
Tue Oct 9 18:15:41 UTC 2007

Hi Guys,

Running SuSE 10.2 Kmail 1.9.5 KDE 3.5.5.  I don't seem to be able to
get "POP filters" to work.  My mail server running "Spam Assassin"
tags the spam with "X-Spam-Flag = Yes".   But POP filter doesn't seem
to delete them from the server,  they get downloaded and caught
by  "Filter Rules"  which correctly puts them in the wasetbin.

Is it me or doesn't POP filters work like I expect it to !  ie read
the headers and delete them from the server as instructed.

Thanks:
--
Best Regards:
             Derrick.