[kde-linux] Making konqueror's sidebar a default

Anne Wilson cannewilson at googlemail.com
Mon Nov 12 15:47:13 UTC 2007

On Monday 12 November 2007 08:20:41 Dale wrote:

> Are you opening it with this command:
> > konqueror --profile filemanagement
>
> That is how mine opens Konqueror.  I actually rescued that command from
> a Mandrake 9.1 install.  LOL
>
> Hope that helps.
>
> Dale

Yes - it helps because it has started me thinking.  I open the file manager
from kicker, where I have an icon dragged from the desktop.  I use your
method when I open file-manager in super-user mode, but this desktop icon
doesn't work in the same way.  I'll have to give that some thought.  Thanks
for the prompt.